Skinfood Gift Certificate

10:10 PM

Hello lovelies! Do you still remember the liking contest I joined at Skinfood's FB page? Well, I have a good news! I won that contest and the prize just arrived today. It is a P1,000 worth of gift certificate! OMO! I'm so happy right now!! Di ko macontain!! ^_^

I'm trying to upload a picture of my GC but I am really having a hard time since last week! Aside from having a hard time uploading, I still don't know yet what to buy at Skinfood. I'm thinking of getting skin care products because I have rushes on my face right now or should I get another make up product from them? Any help? 

PS: Thank you so much if you "like" my entry on that contest! I love you to bits!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images