My Wish List 2011

11:44 PM

I'm here again, not to make a review but to share with you all my wish list. I will not make it too long so here they are:


1. TOMS Shoes




Ordered by most like ^_^
First is the Women Pink Glitters - it super princess-y!! 
Next one is the Women Pink Pop Herring - I just love the color combination, grey and pink - PERFECT!
And the last is Women Sherry Stonewash - yeah, in pink too!

I know that I can't really get this on Christmas since it is very expensive. =( 


2. Skin Food Egg White Serum ( U-zone serum + T-zone serum)

I already have the pore foam so I need this one too to complete my set ^_^

3. Skin Food Egg White Pore Clean Pad


It is a set of black and whitehead cleansing pads for the nose, forehead and chin.
Yeah, I really want to have a clear face for the year 2012 and beyond. HAHA ^_^

4. Skin Food Egg White Pore Mask


Since you are already in Skin Food store, why not buy me a mask too! ^_^

5. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner


That's my most wanted products as of the moment. HAHA!
Mama and Papa, I hope you can read this. ^_^

So what's your wish list? Mind doing exchange gift with me? Just comment below! Bye bye! It is dang cold today!! ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images