I'm Back!

4:27 PM

Sorry I've been MIA this past weeks because my internet connection at home is crappy. However, I'm back at the office right now which means I'm back into blogging too. What's the connection? Let's just say that interconnection here is way too fast! HAHA! So yeah... I'll post reviews that I was supposed to post during the holidays and some hauls, too! ^_^

I will be reviewing:

Etude House Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam
Etude House Black Charcoal Chin Pack
Daiso's Charcoal Mask
Skinfood Parsley and Mandarin Emulsion (For Troubled Skin)

So watch out for it guys!!! And oh! I ordered some Laneige product at GMarket too. Can't wait to get hold of it! ^_^

Kthxbye lovelies!! ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images