Starbucks 2012 Planner (Photo Overload)

5:21 PM

Finally! I get to hold on my first ever Starbucks planner! I got it for only 14 stickers only! Woot wooot! I'm very sorry for posting this super late, but hey, better late than never. Before that, can you help me by liking this please!!!!.. I'm begging ^_^




So here is Starbucks Philippines Promo:




What are you waiting for? Go to the nearest Starbucks and redeem your planner if you already have 14 stickers! Cheers Starbucks PH!!

Let me show you my planner!


Behold!! HAHA! ^_^


It comes with a sleeve where you can put your planner.



Inside of the sleeve. I has two mini pockets where you can put anything that will fit. ^_^


The button of the sleeve is engraved with "Starbucks".


As usual, this planner also comes with coupon cards that you can use.


It also comes with a very pretty, adorable, cute sturdy bookmark


up: front of bookmark
down: back of bookmark


Back of the planner

So this is what the planner will look like if you place the bookmark inside:


Cute right?!

Here are the pages inside:



So that's it! Can't wait to use it! ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't wrote anything on it yet, I want a good pen first! ^_^ Thanks for reading! 안녕!

Let me leave you with a photo of me wearing Daiso Charcoal Masque!! ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images