11 Questions Tag

8:38 AM

Hello! So I've been tagged by Jel of http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com. (Thank you Jel!) This would be my first time to answer tagged questions and I hope I will not make this post boring ^_^


So let's start!


Rules that must be posted

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 Facts About Me

1. I love to eat a lot! Specially when I'm at the office because all I do there is sit, eat, do some programming, eat, then eat again. Funny how I am not getting fat only bloated for 2 - 3 days ^_^

2. I am very punctual. I hate being late. Period.

3. I love going to malls. Whether to buy something or just chillin' out. ^_^

4. I am self-studying Korean. Not because I am a fan girl but because I love their language. And now that I am into Korean cosmetics, I want to learn more Korean because most covers/packaging of Korean cosmetics are written in Hangeul. 

5. I love to read. Specially fiction books. I have a copy of Harry Potter (7 books), Twilight Saga, Hunger Games Trilogy, Memoir of a Geisha, The lovely bones, Eat Pray Love and some not so famous books I bought on thrift shops.

6. I don't like people looking at my laptop while/when I'm writing a post on my blogs. HAHA! Don't know why!

7. The only dish I can cook is Adobo. I also know how to fry hotdogs, ham, scrambled egg but not sunny side up ^_^

8. I am an impulsive buyer... before. I used to buy cosmetics right away if I think the product is good without trying them, then I end up having a color mismatch ^_^

9. I am a stick to one food lover. I can eat Takoyaki for 2 months straight everyday on the same store/stall/brand. Right now, I'm into Buko shake of Buko-Juan. Ex. if Buko-Juan's shake is delicious, I won't try others version of buko shake. ^_^

10. When I was in high school, I want to study at CEU for college because of its uniform. Pink and white.

11. I'm a Blackjack! <3


11 Questions I Have To Answer:

1. What can you say about your 2011. Was it a nice year or not?
Of course it was a nice year! Even though there were so many things happened like, me revealing all the things I know to my father and decided to exclude our maid into our lives and what not. Still, I consider this a very very nice year because this is the year my Sparkling Bunny blog was born. Yay!
2.What are things that you are looking forward in the coming year?
I am looking forward to my graduation in May 19! Looking forward to my future phone, I'm planning to get HTC Sensation. Looking forward to have a job as soon as I graduate then spend my salaries to more Korean cosmetics and skin care and of course, more reviews!
3.If you were to go to heaven, who would you choose to bring with you? Why?
If I were to go to heaven, I would bring with me my boyfriend because I can't live without him. LOL. As much as I want to bring my whole family too, I would never do that because I want them to experience how beautiful life is. HAHA!
4. What's your favorite beauty product and why?
It is Skin Food Egg White Pore Foam because I just love it! I can't see and drastic changes on my pores but I love how it leaves my skin squeaky clean and tight.
5. If you can change your physical appearance, what would you change and why?
I would change my nose. HAHA! My boyfriend always tease me of having a tomato egg. Grrrr! ^_^
6. Shopping or going to the beach?
It depends on the beach. If the beach is in Panglao, Bohol or Boracay, I would definitely choose the beach but if it just a usual beach or resort nearby, then I would go for shopping! ^_^
7. Korean Actors/Actresses that you like.
I have so many Korean actor crushes but I don't know their Korean names. I know them by their face though ^^. The only Korean actor I know is Lee Minho. For actresses, it would be Moon Geun Young, Song Hye Kyo, and Nam Gyuri.
8. Favorite asian drama.
49 Days and Cinderella's Sister.
9.If you can be an icecream flavor, what would you be and why?
I would like to be a rocky road flavor because that's my boyfriends favorite ^_^
10. Do you prefer to cook your own food or just buy?
I prefer to buy or eat out because I don't know how to cook.
11. If you can give me a friendly advice about anything, what you tell me?
Just continue doing a review, I know doing a review is quite challenging because we are taking the risks of trying all different brands and lucky enough not to have a break out. More powers to your blog!

I am supposed to write a 11 Questions I want to ask to persons I'll be tagging but I'm lazy today that I decided not to. HAHA! ^_^ I won't tag anyone. Sorry! The lazy side of me is dominant today ^_^ Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading the 11 facts about me! Thanks! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images