Mini Haul: Christmas Edition (Late Post)

7:20 AM

Late post! ^_^ 




Hello everyone! How was your Christmas? I bet 'twas fun!! Sorry for not doing a review, but I have something coming up this week maybe, (it is in the drafts actually) so stay tuned! ^_^


So I'll start with my favorite...


It is a crochet boots from Parisian. Bought it for P999.75 at SM Department store. Now I' broke ^_^


When worn






Next is my outfit during Christmas ^_^




Next Jeans Polo for P800.00 and RRJ Shorts for P800.00, too.
I look like a cowgirl, forgot to buy a hat ^_^


And finally, I was able to get my Gold Kiwi Trial set at SM North Edsa. Went there to accompany my bf's sister to have a digital perm at Bang's Tony and Jackey. (Her hair is really beautiful! Want to have a digital perm too. But my hair is still short -_-)






Also bought Juicy Pop Tube at Etude house (P128.00), Nichido Final Powder (P150.00) and Vaseline Lip Therapy (P75.00)









What I love when going to SM North is that I always have the chance to eat Samurai's Takoyaki! ^_^ So sad, Takoyaki stores here in Riverbanks Arcade already closed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images