Sample Room

12:54 AM


Hello loves! I know most of you are already aware about Sample Room but I just want to introduce it to others who are not yet aware :D

What is Sample Room?

"Sample Room is a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community that changes your beauty-shopping pattern; and interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued."

At first I thought Sample Room is just like BDJ Box and Glamourbox where you need to subscribe and pay for a month's subscription. But no, they're unique! They give free products! Yes, free! It is either in full or sample size. Usually Celeteque gives full size and I always order their products. I already tried using their facial wash, moisturizer, toner  and I am happy with the results. The only thing you need to pay for when ordering in Sample Room is the shipping fee. But that's not a deal breaker right? You get a 300+ worth of product in full size and you just paid 100 pesos is such a steal already!

So how does it work?

First is you need to sign up and create an account. I would also recommend you to sign up for their newsletter. It is really helpful specially when there is a new product on stock. After having your own account, you will be given a initial 100 points to purchase your first order. Yes, you can shop in Sample Room as long as you have enough points to buy certain item. Usually, one product requires 60 points below. Depending on the worth of the product. Let say you need to spend 25 points for you to avail a 5 sachet sample size of CURE Natural Aqua Gel. After picking the item you want to buy, just click the Get a Sample button and it will automatically be place on your cart. Click checkout to pay for your order. Again, the only thing you need to pay is the shipping fee. I always pay P 100.00 because that is their flat rate for shipping within Metro Manila. I don't have an idea of how much would it cost for provincial.

They accept payments from Paypal, GCash, Smart Money, bank deposits to BPI and BDO so it is really convenient. I always pay using Paypal so I don't have any clue on how GCash, Smart Money, BPI and BDO payments work. Sorry loves! :)

Wait for them to confirm your order. I don't usually wait for the confirmation. I just wait for my order to arrive.

How to earn points?

Earning points is as easy as 1, 2 , 3. Login, write a review and wait for them to confirm it. Yes, you will be asked to review the item you purchased. It is not mandatory but you don't have a choice because that is the only way to earn points. Positive or negative feedback, they don't care as long as your review is honest and has sense. LOL! They have guidelines on how to post review or rather how to post effective review.

What I love about Sample Room:

  • free product sampling
  • most products offer full size
  • good brands
  • love their packaging
  • my orders always arrive early / on time
  • they give tracking number so you can track your order
  • they allow me to have products to review :))
What I don't like:
  • sample stocks gets out-of-stocks really fast, like really really fast :( 
  • you are not sure if the review you're reading is 100% honest or just want to earn points
Rate: ♥♥♥♥♥

5 stars to you Team Sample Room! We all love SALE but hates FREE items right?

PS: I am thinking whether to subscribe on BDJ box or not. Their past box were full of good products and it is very tempting!! What do you guys think?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. great blog!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your cons. :) I hated it everytime I want to get free samples but the're out of stock already. Btw, I'm a new follower of your blog. Can you follow mine too? Thanks :) http://thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images