Sophie Lipstick: Summer Pink Review

5:28 PM

Hello lovely bunnies! Say hello to my first Sophie Martin lipstick in Summer Pink. I saw my friend using this lipstick and she allow me to try it on. When I saw that it compliments my color, I text my co-worker and order one (1) lipstick which is this.

Sophie Martin lipstick in Summer Pink



 

Claims to: Moisturized lipstick to keep your lips' natural softness. Let's go to the review.

 Price:   P79.00 ~ $1.82

 Yeah baby, it's so cheap! That's one of the reason why I bought this! HAHA. Cheap lipstick doesn't mean the quality is poor.

Where to buy: You can buy this to your dealer or you can also visit Sophie's website.

Texture:  Many reviewers says it is creamy but in my own opinion, it is not creamy as my NYX lipsticks. But I still love it!

Color:  It's color is the total winner here! I really love it's shade of pink. I feel like I'm a doll when I'm wearing this. It's not a screaming pink but a super soft shade of pink which is I really love.

Lasting:  Since this lipstick has a matte finish, I am sure this will really last long. I can wear this all day without having to put again unless I ate or drink something. It lasted for about 6-8 hours depending on what you are doing or eating ^_^

Loves:
- the color
- matte finish
- the price


Cons:
- the only thing I don't like about this cutey is its smell. Smell something like candle or plastic


Overall Rate: 


Well, that would be all. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 'Till next review! 
How about you? Have you used one of Sophie Martin's lipstick? What is your favorite? Share naman!

Disclaimer: I purchase this product with my own money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images