November Haul: Skin Food and Etude House

4:36 PM

Hello ladies! I hope you are all doing great! If you were to ask me, I'm super super happy and it's because of my haul! It's my first haul actually. Without further ado, let's all welcome my babies!





That's my babies! Sorry most of them are in sample size or trial pack except for the BB cream since the seller doesn't have it's trial size. If ever the seller have, I think I would also buy it in sample size. HAHA!


I can't wait to make a review for these cuties since I just started using the Egg white pore foam, Royal honey toner and emulsion and the BB cream. And all I can say is I love it to bits! So stay tuned for my review, okay? 

On the other hand, have you guys already watched Breaking Dawn Part 1? It's really a no-no for kids since there are scenes that are not suitable for them. Any hoo, all I can say is Edward is so handsome!!! #*&$#^$@ I love him very much!! HAHA

That would be all lovelies! Always visit my blog for my review! I already updated my list of upcoming review! And please, feel free to leave comment 'coz I love reading them! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images