Skin Food and Etude House Order

3:50 PM

Hello lovelies! I'm so excited right now and I want to share to you why ^_^ Yesterday, I just paid the items I bought from ebay seller bhappywithme. I'm still waiting for his/her message in ebay for the reference number. He said it would only take one day for me to receive my items. I can't wait! HAHA! 

Anyway, these are the items I ordered:

  • Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
  • Skinfood Honey Red Orange Mask Pack
  • Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam Cleanser
  • Skinfood Gold Caviar Mini Toner & Emulsion
  • Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
  • Skinfood Royal Honey Mini Toner Set, Hydro Emulsion
All of the items above are trial packs only because I can't afford to buy all in regular size. I'm still a student and my monthly allowance are already gone. HAHA!

The only thing I bought in large is my first Skin Food BB cream which is Skinfood Good Afternoon BB Cream Peach Green Tea #2. I can't wait to try it on and make a review! So stay tuned lovelies!! 

One of the reasons why I opted for trial pack is because I want to try first if the product will be good to my skin. Meaning it won't give me break outs. I'm also trying to make my skin flawless HAHA! I decided on what items I should use and should buy. So here is my wish list:

For cleanser:
  • Etude House's Black Head Cleansing Foam
  • Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam Cleanser
For toner/astringent:
  • Etude House's Minisize U Pore Refresh Astringent or
  • Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner
*i'm torn between these two toner because: (1) Minisize U has been receiving so many raves from bloggers but it contains alcohol which is a no-no for me (2) wonder pore is much mild than the minisize u. Which should I take? I need help

For Mask/Pack:
  • Etude House's Daily mask skin essence aloe + hyaluronic
  • Etude House's AC Clinic Claypack
I really really want to have those and I really really need to save money :P Before, I'm saving money to buy new clothes but now, I realized that it is better to invest on skin care products. Do you agree with me or not?

Anyway, don't forget to join Mar's giveaway contest. Click here to enter Not your ordinary beauty queen's giveaway

That would be all ladies! Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me with the questions aforementioned. :P


PS: Do you like my new mouse cursor? Do you want one? Just email me at sparklingcutebunny@gmail.com or contact me HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images