Sparkling Bunny is Back~

8:27 AM

Did you guys missed me? I hope so! I miss doing reviews but anyway. Sorry for being MIA for moooonths. Its just that I was very busy doing my internship for the last three months and at the same time, doing my thesis project. Since I'm just waiting for my graduation day, yeah you heard it right, I'm soon to graduate, I have all the time to test and make a review on Korean stuffs specially makeups.


Yeah, makeups. I guess it's easier to review than skin care products. And I bet that you know why. ^_^ So for my future review, expect some post about this babies...



Etude House's Dear My Blooming Cheek in PK001




Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tint in Pink




Etude House's Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in W13




These 3 products above will be reviewed on the first week of June. HAHA! Its because I ordered it online and the arrival date is on May 25 so please wait for it please ^_^. I'm so excited. I have another BB cream. The SA in Etude House said that this new formulated BB cream which is the Bright Fit is much suitable for Filipinas.. Yipee!


For the list of my upcoming reviews, if you have time you can see the list on my side bar =p .. That's all for now~ I guess I'll be tweaking my blog.. the design is kinda boring.. you think so?


Bye bye lovelies!~




You Might Also Like

0 comments

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images